If you would prefer to pay by check and join by mail, please download the Membership Form.
Types of Membership:
Individual: $15 per year, providing the benefits listed in the benefits section.
Commercial: $30 per year, allowing in addition to the individual benefits:
- 25% discount for advertising in the Yellow Book
- 15% discount for advertising in The North Carolina BEE BUZZ
- First priority on dealer display space at the annual meetings
Permanent: $300.00 (one time payment)
Permanent (over 55*): $150.00 (one time payment)
(*you must be 55 years of age or older and furnish ID verification of age, ex: drivers License)
Benefits of Membership:
- Four annual newsletters – The North Carolina BEE BUZZ
- Yellow Book – directory and handbook of the NCSBA with contacts, articles, bee supply dealers, agencies of importance to beekeepers, and much more. Mailed to active members at publication time only.
- 25% Subscription Discount to American Bee Journal.
- Lowest Registration Fee to the two state-wide conferences of the NCSBA.
- Membership in the largest single-state Beekeeping Association in the United States.
- NCSBA Membership Card.
- Special Beekeeping publications, such as honey recipes, made available on a periodic basis.
- Discounts from selected bee supply dealers.
- Opportunity to participate in special training programs, such as pesticide certification, epinephrine certification, etc.
Members will receive these two exclusive publications:
- North Carolina Bee Buzz (quarterly)
- Yellow Book (spring)