The NCSBA is the foundation of beekeeping in North Carolina, reinforced with the cooperative efforts of the NCSU Entomology Extension Apiary Program and the NCDA&CS Plant Industry Division Apiary Services.
With 4000+ members statewide and beyond our borders, we are the largest and one of the most active state beekeeping organizations in the country.
We cordially invite you to visit our pages on the web, learn more about beekeeping, and join us in the fascinating world of honey bees!
The mission of the NCSBA is to:
- Encourage better beekeeping methodology
- Promote cooperation among the beekeepers of the state and nation
- Reach a common understanding regarding our problems and their solutions
- Maintain friendly and helpful relations among beekeeping advocates
- Develop markets for beekeeping products
- Foster closer cooperation among members of the NCSBA
- Improve purposes relating to honey bees and beekeeping exclusively for its members and the general public