The following provides information about the contests and awards sponsored by NCSBA, including guidelines and applications.
NCSBA recognizes individuals for meritorious service to the NCSBA with the following awards:
- McIver-Hass Lifetime Achievement Award
- Person of the Year
- Cooperative Extension Worker of the Year
- John T. Ambrose Student Award
The NCSBA also acknowledges chapters that have made significant accomplishments in support of North Carolina beekeeping over the past year with the Golden Achievement Program.
Multiple contests are held at the Statewide conferences:
- Bee Bowl
- Cooking with Honey Contest
- Honey Contest (Honey, Beeswax, Mead, and Photography categories)
- Black Jar Honey Contest