Subject: Spring Meeting Silent Auction
Like you, we are looking forward to the Spring NCSBA meeting in New Bern March 1 through 3. The Silent Auction is a fun way for clubs and individuals to support NCSBA! If you or your chapter would like to enter one or more item we would LOVE to include them. Here is what you need to know:
• Print and complete a brief form (attached) for each item you would like included in the auction.
• Bring items (or have someone bring them) to the auction area at the Convention Center between 8 and 10 am on Thursday morning. Unfortunately, we will not have access to the space before then.
• Upon receipt, we will register items, prepare an auction sheet and display items.
• Some of the smaller, general use items may be moved to door prizes where your support will be announced to the group at large.
• The silent auction will close at 10 am Saturday and the winners will be announced and posted. All items should be collected by noon on Saturday.
Your participation is what has made the Silent Auction a successful part of the Spring Meeting in the past. We look forward to seeing what you bring this year!
Tar River Beekeepers