The Master Craftsman is the fourth and final level in the Master Beekeeper Program. In order to become a Master Craftsman Beekeeper, you must:
- Have been a Master Beekeeper for two years
- Maintained membership in NCSBA since obtaining Master Beekeeper status
- Pass a practical test demonstrating excellence in selected beekeeping specialties
- Earn an additional 15 Public Service Credits since becoming a Master Beekeeper
- Present a program or workshop at a NCSBA convention
- Conduct an NCSU or NCSBA approved bee project
- Pass an oral exam either on the research project or another Specified subject.
In order to prepare for the Master Craftman level, the following materials are available:
If you have questions, please contact a member of the MBP Committee.