Beekeeping throughout the year is a variable process.
Fitting annual apiary duties with the rest of your life can be tricky. NC State Apiary Inspector Nancy Ruppert has given us a helpful list of what can be expected throughout the year for beekeepers in the Piedmont. Those outside of central North Carolina will need to adjust for local conditions.
Feb 2, 2020
Upcoming Bee Schools
- Mar 14, 2020, 9:00 am: Smoky Mountain Beginning Beekeeping Class
- Mar 14, 2020, 6:00 pm: Watauga Beginning Beekeeping and Apiary Mentoring Course
- Mar 21, 2020, 8:30 am: Chatham Introduction to Beekeeping Class
- Mar 28, 2020, 8:00 am: Richmond Beginning Beekeeping Class
- Mar 28, 2020, 9:00 am: Iredell County Intermediate Beekeeping Course
- Jul 16, 2020, All day: Summer Meeting