All chapters will be eligible to submit their GAP book highlighting their Chapter’s activities and accomplishments for 2020 to be recognized by the NCSBA, regardless of whether they have previously been recognized or not. This is an opportunity for all Chapters who meet the GAP minimum requirements to be recognized & receive a $300 grant from the NCSBA. This is only for 2020. Go to www.ncbeekeeepers.org/chapters/gap for more information.
|Aug 30, 2020||Aug 31, 2020||Sep 1, 2020||Sep 2, 2020||Sep 3, 2020||Sep 4, 2020||Sep 5, 2020|
|Sep 6, 2020||Sep 7, 2020||Sep 8, 2020||Sep 9, 2020||Sep 10, 2020||Sep 11, 2020||Sep 12, 2020|
|Sep 13, 2020||Sep 14, 2020||Sep 15, 2020||Sep 16, 2020||Sep 17, 2020||Sep 18, 2020||Sep 19, 2020|
|Sep 20, 2020||Sep 21, 2020||Sep 22, 2020||Sep 23, 2020||Sep 24, 2020||Sep 25, 2020||Sep 26, 2020|
|Sep 27, 2020||Sep 28, 2020||Sep 29, 2020||Sep 30, 2020||Oct 1, 2020||Oct 2, 2020||Oct 3, 2020|
ABOUT THE NCSBA
The NCSBA is the foundation of beekeeping in North Carolina, reinforced with the cooperative efforts of the NCSU Entomology Extension Apiary Program and the NCDA&CS Plant Industry Division Apiary Services. With 4000+ members statewide and beyond our borders, we are the largest and one of the most active state beekeeping organizations in the country. We cordially invite you to visit our website, learn more about beekeeping, and join us in the fascinating world of honey bees!
The mission of the NCSBA is to:
- Encourage better beekeeping methodology
- Promote cooperation among the beekeepers of the state and nation
- Reach a common understanding regarding our problems and their solutions
- Maintain friendly and helpful relations among beekeeping advocates
- Develop markets for beekeeping products
- Foster closer cooperation among members of the NCSBA
- Improve purposes relating to honey bees and beekeeping exclusively for its members and the general public