All chapters will be eligible to submit their GAP book highlighting their Chapter’s activities and accomplishments for 2020 to be recognized by the NCSBA, regardless of whether they have previously been recognized or not. This is an opportunity for all Chapters who meet the GAP minimum requirements to be recognized & receive a $300 grant from the NCSBA. This is only for 2020. Go to www.ncbeekeeepers.org/chapters/gap for more information.
|May 31, 2020||Jun 1, 2020||Jun 2, 2020||Jun 3, 2020||Jun 4, 2020||Jun 5, 2020||Jun 6, 2020|
|Jun 7, 2020||Jun 8, 2020||Jun 9, 2020||Jun 10, 2020||Jun 11, 2020||Jun 12, 2020||Jun 13, 2020|
|Jun 14, 2020||Jun 15, 2020||Jun 16, 2020||Jun 17, 2020||Jun 18, 2020||Jun 19, 2020||Jun 20, 2020|
|Jun 21, 2020||Jun 22, 2020||Jun 23, 2020||Jun 24, 2020||Jun 25, 2020||Jun 26, 2020||Jun 27, 2020|
|Jun 28, 2020||Jun 29, 2020||Jun 30, 2020||Jul 1, 2020||Jul 2, 2020||Jul 3, 2020||Jul 4, 2020|
ABOUT THE NCSBA
The NCSBA is the foundation of beekeeping in North Carolina, reinforced with the cooperative efforts of the NCSU Entomology Extension Apiary Program and the NCDA&CS Plant Industry Division Apiary Services. With 4000+ members statewide and beyond our borders, we are the largest and one of the most active state beekeeping organizations in the country. We cordially invite you to visit our website, learn more about beekeeping, and join us in the fascinating world of honey bees!
The mission of the NCSBA is to:
- Encourage better beekeeping methodology
- Promote cooperation among the beekeepers of the state and nation
- Reach a common understanding regarding our problems and their solutions
- Maintain friendly and helpful relations among beekeeping advocates
- Develop markets for beekeeping products
- Foster closer cooperation among members of the NCSBA
- Improve purposes relating to honey bees and beekeeping exclusively for its members and the general public