JULY 9th, 10th & 11th – The 2015 NCSBA Summer Conference!
Where: Beautiful Lake Junaluska Conference Center in Lake Junaluska, NC.
Hosted by the Haywood County Beekeepers!
Summer Conference Agenda (PDF) – Tentative
- Registration Opens: 10:00 AM Thursday
- Vendor Area Opens: 12:00 (Noon) Thursday
- Meeting Begins: 12:45 PM Thursday
- Meeting Adjourn: 3:00 PM Saturday
- Certified, Journeyman, and Master Certification testing will be available on Thur from 9-12 or Friday from 12-3.
As information about the conference is available, including speakers and workshops, they will be posted here.
- Attendees are responsible for hotel and food reservations
- The cut-off for hotel & food was JUNE 08, 2015
- If you wish to come early or stay till Sunday, the group rate is available Wednesday and Saturday nights, if Lake Junaluska has space available.
Make all Hotel & Food reservations thru Lake Junaluska, Phone- 800-222-4930 or at their reservation website: https://bookings.ihotelier.
- Terrace Hotel, (hotel and food ticket ) – $ 109.00 + food ticket each person, $33.00 + optional $22.00
- Lambuth Inn $ 89.00 (food ticket optional—costs are $ 33.00 and $ 22.00)
- Lake side Lodge — $ 69.00 ( food ticket optional—costs are $ 33.00 and $ 22.00)
- Lake Junaluska Apartments $59.00 (food ticket optional—costs are $ 33.00 and $ 22.00)
- Campgrounds Apt $ 75.00 (food ticket optional—costs are $ 33.00 and $22.00)
*Note: Food ticket-$33.00 is Thursday dinner + Friday breakfast, & Lunch
Optional food ticket is Saturday breakfast and lunch